Stuff not to do
- If someone else might own the copyright to it, don't upload content, you do not own!
- Don't upload gore, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages violence or crime.
- Don't upload illegal content such as child porn or porn in general.
- Do not use our services to deliver content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network.
Should you still try to upload illegal content, we will take legal actions against you, and report you to the authorities if necessary.
Using our service as an replacement for your CDN will get your images removed without any notice, and also blacklist the page you are hotlinking from.
WE DO NOT SAVE
- Image Exif data
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (OR OTHER TYPES OF INFRINGEMENT)
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") agent by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. IMPORTANT: please include your copyright registration number. If your work is not yet registered, please include a copy of the application to register the work that you filed with the Copyright Office. A copyright infringement claim based on a U.S. work can only be filed if the work has been registered (http://www.copyright.gov/eco/). Registration currently takes about seven months.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
We reserve the right to ignore DMCA notifications based on unregistered works.
Although of course we strive to serve everything as dependable as possible, our services are provided on an AS IS – WITH ALL FAULTS basis. Your use of our service is entirely at your own risk.
We do not guarantee the availability of our service at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is running.
We do not guarantee the integrity of, or the continued availability of, files on our servers.
Your sole remedy for the loss of any services and/or of any images or other data you may have stored on our service is to discontinue your use of our service.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE WERE BEEN ADVISED OF OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AIENA.E.V AND ALL OF ITS PERSONNEL HARMLESS FROM ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS, AND ANY HARM CAUSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR UPLOADING OF FILES, COMMENTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE TO OUR SERVERS.